Can you believe it, the first month of 2020 is coming down to an end and Valentine's Day is right around the corner. You have probably already seen the stores filled with bears and chocolates. Do you have any special plans? Date night? Movie date and crafts with the kids? We are going to Disney On Ice!
Want a simple and fun way to celebrate the upcoming day of love? This butterfly love bug is a simple craft to do with the kiddos to get them into the Valentine spirit. These little butterflies are so loveable and simple to make.
Foam, we used the adhessive packs to avoid the need for glue
How To Make
1. Cut out two heart shapes from your foam
2. Apply both to your popsicle stick
3. Attach your heart stickers to the wings
4.One, two googly eyes
5. Cut out two mini hearts
6. Apply both to the top of the popsicle stick
7. Draw a smiley smile if you wish
8. Hang up your friend for everyone to enjoy. Ours are on the fridge!
*** All photo's are property of Britt's Creative Crafts. Please tag us in a photo with your new friend! ***