These sweet frames can be made just in time for your friends/family or even just to show off on the fridge. Everyone could use some sweetness in their life. I own a daycare and this was the perfect time to work their fine motor skills.
Fine motor skills are so important to work on and develop. These skills help develop those muscles of hand-eye coordination. This is very important for functions for grasping small objects, being able to write, zipping their jackets, and more. Braden just learned the grasp puffs which is a big achievement to start self-feeding.
Magnet - You do not have to add a magnet
Glue - I used super glue
How To Make
1. Glue 4 popsicle sticks together in the shape of a square. I did the gluing to avoid little fingers covered in glue.
2. Put a line of glue on each popsicle stick.
3. Apply the candy hearts. The kids loved choosing which hearts they wanted and putting it on their frame. That's where the fine motor skills came in.
4. Print your picture that you want to feature in your frame. We used photos of the kiddos for Valentine's Day presents.
5. Cut the photo to fit the frame then glue it to the back of the popsicle sticks.
6. If you want to present your frame on the fridge be sure to apply the magnet to the top popsicle stick on the back.
7. Enjoy your sweet picture frames!
*** All photos are property of Britt's Creative Crafts. Please tag us in a photo with your sweet frame. ***