S'mores are an old family tradition. When you don't want to go outside to make a cozy fire or the wether is too hard to bare, you can make the treat inside. Families will love to make this fall festive treat and watch a movie together. Make this ghostly s'more treat your family's new favorite snack!
Oven safe pan
Gram crackers if you want
How To Make:
1. Preheat the over to 450.
2. Pour in the chocolate chips to fill the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour in enough cream to see just a little bit of the pan. The cream is not needed but, helps the chocolate to melt easily.
4. Fill the top layer with your ghost marshmallows.
5. Heat your ghostly s'more treat for 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden.
6. Let it cool or eat it warm. Enjoy!
You can post your pictures on our Facebook page. We hope you enjoy! From our family to yours have a safe and exciting Halloween and Autumn season!