This Spring Shower classroom board will brighten up any room. It is a simple way to show off your students and embrace the spring weather. This board is easy to make and so cute!
Make sure you check out other great boards, snacks, crafts, and games all found on my website.
I hope you enjoy your classroom board when it is finished. If you have any other ideas or there is something you want to see, please tell me on my contact page.
How To Make The Rainbow:
1. Cut out strips of red paper
2. Staple the ends of the paper together
3. Loop more red paper and staple together
4. Repeat to the desired length
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for each color
How To Make The Flowers:
1. Cut out strips of green paper
2. Cover your hand in paint
3. Stamp your hand onto a piece of paper
4. After it dries, cut out, and add their name to the bottom
5. Staple your hand print to the green strip
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each student
How To Make The Grass:
1. Take a green piece of paper
2. Fold it in half
3. Cut strips into the green paper halfway down
4. Repeat until you have enough grass for the bottom of your board
How To Make The Raindrops:
1. Draw a raindrop shape onto blue paper
2. Cut the amount you desire for your board
How To Put Your Board Together:
1. Staple your grass onto the bottom of your board
2. Staple your flowers above your grass
3. Add fake flowers around and in your grass
4. Staple your rainbow to one of the top corners of your board
5. Add the raindrops around your rainbow
6. Write the words "Spring Showers Bring Pretty Flowers"
7. Enjoy your amazing spring board!
*** All photo's are property of Britt's Creative Crafts. ***